- Each pair of Darner socks is cut and sewn locally in Los Angeles. Each pair slightly varies from the other, color and stitching are unique to the individual character of our socks.
How do I care for my socks?
- Washing / Drying Instructions: Hand wash and dry flat in the shade.
- Our socks are sensitive to the toe nail rubbing up again the top of the shoe. Please wear with care.
- When taking off, we recommend best to scrunch the socks down on your ankles, and then gently pull over your heel.
When is my order processed?
- We are a small company, producing each pair locally in Los Angeles. Please allow 2-10 business days for us to package and ship your order. If you would like a more expedited shipping, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with instructions.
- Availability of products is not guaranteed. If you have ordered an item that is not available or delayed, we will notify you via email.
- Please confirm your billing and shipping address when placing an order. Darner socks does not guarantee rerouting on your packages.
- International orders are shipped via USPS. Darner is not responsible for fees charged by customs.
- If you decide to refuse any shipments from Darner socks, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charged that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Darner socks. This amount will be charged from your merchandise refund.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
- You have the right to exchange or return Darner socks within 7 days of receiving your order. The item(s) have to be unused and in new condition with its original packaging. When you exchange or return an item(s) you must cover the shipping charges. As soon as we receive your merchandise, we will exchange your item(s) or send you your refund. We do not reimburse for the original shipping charges.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your order number, which socks you wish to exchange or return and the reason for your request. We will contact you directly with proper instructions.
- If you do not contact us before returning the socks, you run the risk of not receiving your refund or exchange.
- We do not take responsibility for any lost packages.
- We have the right to deny the exchange or return if the merchandise does not meet our exchange policy requirements.
- We do not take responsibility for any item(s) lost during the return shipping. Darner is also not responsible for costs on duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
- We recommend insuring any return packages. We cannot issue a refund on items damaged or lost during shipping.
- All socks purchased on sale and promo code sales are final.